With a spectacular view of mystical Mount Kilimanjaro, and easy access to the wild attractions of Tsavo West National Park.
Voyager Ziwani offers a tranquil retreat in one of the wildest places left on Earth. Located on a private sanctuary on the western edge of Tsavo. The camp sits on a secluded dam on the Sante River – home to turtles, crocodiles and hundreds of basking hippos.
- Newly renovated tents, with en-suite facilities and private verandahs
- Located in a game rich private sanctuary which affords night game drives
- Easy access by road from either Nairobi, Tsavo East or Mombasa
- Many World War 1 & 2 battle sites nearby
- The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment
The tents at Voyager come with wooden floors and a 4-poster bed surrounded by a mosquito net. Each has a modern, private bathroom with a shower and a flush toilet.
Home cooked meals, including a large selection of vegetarian dishes, are served at the camp’s restaurant. Bush breakfasts and barbecue dinners are also organized. Drinks are available at the bar, which offers views of the dam.
During the day, guests can visit the tombs of Grogan’s Castle or take a ranch tour of Gicheha Farm. In the evening, Maasaj dancers provide entertainment at Vogager Ziwani Tented Camp. Younger guests can join the Adventurers’ and Young Rangers’ Clubs.