The Royal Mara Safari Lodge is situated directly on the annual wildebeest “Great Migration” route. Near the two world famous wildebeest migration Mara River crossing points and near Leopard Gorge. all made internationally known by the BBC’s Big Cat Diary television program.
The tented lodge and camp is located on the popular Hippo Bend Lagoon of the Mara River.
Amongst several elephant, buffalo and giraffe herds, and with close proximity to several lion prides, including the Maternity, Musiara Marsh, Aitong, and River prides.
Given the position of this camp in the richest game section of the Masai Mara, the Mara North Conservancy. guests are in the best location to most readily discover the Big Five mammals. Thousands of wildlife documentaries and countless millions of photographs stand testament to this timeless corner of the world.
- 8 luxury guest accommodation suites, all with Mara River frontage.
- All accommodations are equipped with four-poster super king and double size beds.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
- Electronic safe deposit boxes
- Electric and hot water service