On road or off, Land Cruiser Jeeps offer the best safari experience. You’ll journey to the savannah, through the bush and over the hills in a tough as nails 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep. Guaranteed.
Why Jeep Safari?
- The Jeep’s 4 x 4 all-wheel drive and higher platform will get you through the toughest terrain, up hills, crossing streams and over rough bush.
- The higher seating in a Jeep creates better visibility to view and photograph wildlife
- Jeeps go where other vehicles fear to tread – head deeper into the bush and easily go off-road to pursue that elusive leopard
- The Jeep’s special suspension offers a more comfortable ride on rough ground.
- The Jeep is built for the demands of a safari adventure – more doors for easy access, 2 fuel tanks and two spare tires
- More roomy and stable than a minivan
- The Jeep’s pop up top ensures an unobstructed view
- You’ll be journeying to and traversing the African landscape in the ultimate safari vehicle as adventurers have for over 70 years.