Discover Kenya’s Colorful Parks Starts From Mombasa, Kilifi, Watamu, or Diani beach resorts – Finish at Nairobi area hotels or airport. We’ll pick you up from your hotel or resort.
On this 6-day African safari, you’ll see Kenya the best way possible – creating a trail through its exciting national parks.
From the red-dust plains of Tsavo East to Amboseli Park’s bountiful herds of elephants, from the dazzling birds flocking at .
Lake Nakuru to the endless stream of wildebeests and more at Masai Mara, this tour presents every sort of landscape and wildlife you can imagine
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Mombasa/Diani/Bamburi/Nyali Beach Hotel|
Mombasa >> Tsavo East >> Amboseli >> Lake Nakuru >> Masai Mara >> Nairobi
Tsavo East National Park
– Game viewing drives
– Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
– Herds of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
– The beautiful man made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
– Mudanda Rock – this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw
Amboseli National park
– Mount Kilimanjaro, highest mountain in Africa
– Swamps below observation hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo and a variety of water fowls
– A glimpse of African homesteads & cultures
Lake Nakuru National Park
– Hundreds of bird species including few flamingos, pelicans and others
– Rhino sanctuary
– The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery
Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen