The rolling plains around the camp are teeming with wildebeest, gazelles and zebras during the migration months. The camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale. A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
By virtue of its location and layout. Sarova Mara offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Masai culture at the adjoining Masai village.
Check out the latest Kenya safari packages for 2020
- The twenty tents offer breathtaking views of the Mara plains.
- The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters.
- Gift Shop.
- Special customized menus are created as per guests’ preference.
- The Tulia wellness tent is managed by trained massage therapists .
- The camp includes 20 club tents, 51 standard tents, 2 family tents.
- The free swimming pool has its own pool bar.
- located next to a traditional Maasai Village, known as “The Isokon Maasai Cultural Village”.