Enjoy this amazing safari in a customized pop-up roof 4×4 Safari Jeep that has professional multi-lingual safari guide that will ensure you have a memorable safari experience, then finish your tour on a smooth train ride to the coast.
A full week of safari excitement to Kenya’s most spectacular parks! Storming herds of wildebeests, lions and the other “Big Five”, crocs and hippos, and parades of great, towering elephants – this tour keeps the adventure rolling for 7 full days!
Have you ever seen a migration of wildebeests stretching past the horizon or stood before a sea layered with dazzling birds? How about witnessing a lion, leopard or cheetah on the hunt? Ever come upon an endless march of ivory-tusked elephants?
Lake Nakuru National Park: Due to some progressive natural factors like increasing water levels , the flamingo numbers have been reducing but the park itself remains stunning – one of Kenya’s finest. Great rocky escarpments tower over acacia forest, waterfalls, wooded hills and euphorbia trees dot the lake.
|Nairobi Kenya/Mombasa Kenya
Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species
– Colorful Masai tribesmen
Lake Nakuru national park
– Bird watching
– Rhino sanctuary
– The Great Rift valley escarpment – awesome scenery
– Boat safari
– Guided walking safari at Crescent Island
– Bird watching
– Bicycle ride / Game walk / Drive at Hell’s Gate
Amboseli national park
– Game viewing drives
– Views of Mount Kilimanjaro ( highest mountain in Africa) – weather permitting
– Observation hill with 360 degree views of the Amboseli national park