Discover Kenya’s Most Popular Parks Starts From Mombasa, Kilifi, Watamu, or Diani beach resorts – Finish at Nairobi area hotels or airport. We’ll pick you up from your hotel or resort. You’ll safari comfortably in your own 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep.
Game drives, sailing safaris, walking safaris and more on this 6-day adventure to Kenya’s most popular parks. You’ll see great herds of elephants, endangered rhinos, fuchsia flamingoes, torrents of wildebeests, and the big predators on this exciting journey over hills, savannahs, lakes, and forest.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Mombasa/Diani/Bamburi/Nyali Beach Hotel|
Mombasa >> Amboseli >> Lake Naivasha >> Lake Nakuru >> Masai Mara >> Nairobi
Amboseli National park
– Mount Kilimanjaro, highest mountain in Africa
– Swamps below observation hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
– A glimpse of African homesteads & cultures
– Boat ride
– Guided walking safari at Crescent Island
– Bird watching (A few flamingos, pelicans and other bird species -season permitting)
– Option of Hell’s Gate National Park by bicycle and hiking = $ 35 per person
Lake Nakuru National Park
– Hundreds of bird species including few flamingos, pelicans and others
– Rhino sanctuary
– The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery
Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen