Lions, Elephants & Mt. Kilimanjaro Starts From/Returns to Mombasa, Kilifi, Bamburi & North Coast beach areas. We’ll pick you up from your hotel or resort.
These are two of Kenya’s favorite parks, so join us on this fun safari tour from the beach. In just a few hours you can be standing on the great plains of Tsavo East Park, watching elephants and other big game emerge from the bush. Then you’ll travel to the foot of world-famous Mt. Kilimanjaro at Amboseli Park, for another 2 days of rich game viewing. This is a short but active safari with lots to see.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Mombasa/Diani/Bamburi/Nyali Beach Hotel|
Tsavo East National Park
– Game viewing drives
– Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
– Herds of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
– The beautiful man made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
– Mudanda Rock – this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of elephants
Amboseli National park
– Mount Kilimanjaro, highest mountain in Africa
– Swamps below observation hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
– A glimpse of African homesteads & cultures