Discover 2 Outstanding Parks on this Road and Rail Adventure Starts Nairobi/Ends Mombasa, Diani ,Watamu ,Malindi beach areas – We’ll pick you up from the Nairobi airport or your hotel.
In just 3 days you can experience up close great herds of elephants, a vast array of wildlife including the Big Five, plus hippo, crocodile and hundreds of species of birds. This discovery safari over road and rail will take you inside these two popular parks to give you a generous taste of the safari experience.
Amboseli National Park’s big skies and bigger herds of elephants never fail to impress. And Tsavo East National Park features a rugged savannah where the big cats hunt for an incredible variety of small wildlife.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Nairobi Kenya/Mombasa Kenya|
Amboseli National park
– Most of the Big Five
– Large Herds of Elephants
– Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
– Observation hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants.
– Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelicans.
– Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
Tsavo East National Park
– Red-dust elephants
– Aruba Dam attracts much wildlife
– Kanderi swamp
– large concentration of game
– Endless grasslands and savannah