See the Best of Tsavo Parks on this 3-Day Road and Rail Safari Starts Nairobi/Ends Mombasa, Diani ,Watamu , Malindi beach areas – We’ll pick you up from the Nairobi airport or your hotel.
Starts Nairobi/Ends Mombasa and beach areas – We’ll pick you up from the Nairobi airport or your hotel.
Amboseli national Park is the second most popular park in Kenya. Tsavo West is one of the most renowned. You can safari to them both and experience exciting herds of wildlife up close on this 3-day road and train tour, ending at Kenya’s fabulous coast.
What a wonderful way to enjoy the best of the country’s wild interior and sumptuous resorts. After three days of “roughing” it amongst herds of elephants and game drives in search of lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino, you’ll finish your holiday on an air-conditioned train, headed to the beach destination of your choice.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Nairobi Kenya/Mombasa Kenya|
Amboseli National park
– Most of the Big Five
– Large Herds of Elephants
– Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
– Observation hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants.
– Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelicans.
– Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
Tsavo West National park
– Recent Volcanoes.
– Lava flows.
– Mzima Springs & underwater hippo and fish watching.
– Game viewing drives